四肖两码中特 www.gugrr.icu Title: Communications Officer Salary Grade: N/A
Department: Market Linkage Improved Employee Status: Full-time
Reports To: Market Development Manager Date: 07/28/2015
Location Chengdu, Sichuan
Creative Associates International (Creative) is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, poverty reduction, community capacity development and civic engagement, and economic growth. Based in Washington, D.C., the firm has field presence in more than 20 countries worldwide with a strong and diverse portfolio that includes global contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other clients including the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). The firm has earned a solid reputation among its clients and missions worldwide and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
This project will support development of sustainable livelihoods and increased income to minority communities in Sichuan province via market development, business capacity strengthening, and leveraging financing and investment opportunities.
Position Start Date:
This project will support development of sustainable livelihoods and increased income to ethnic Tibetan communities in Sichuan province via market development, business capacity strengthening, and leveraging financing and investment opportunities.
Reporting and Supervision:
The Communication Officer reports directly to the Market Development Manager with an indirect line of reporting to Creative’s Controller in Washington, D.C.
• Support the Market Development and Analysis team and take lead in all internal and external communications;
• Review and enhance the SMD Communications strategy, meet the client’s and home office’s requirements and needs.
• Coordinate with e SMD Program teams to identify communication issues, develop solutions, create and establish procedures, deadlines and tools for collecting and reporting program activities.
• Work closely with the DCOP and Market Development Manager to ensure project reporting and publications are up to date and are properly circulated internally and externally, per USAID guidelines and requirements;
• Write and edit reports from the compiled information for quarterly, and annual reports, and ad-hoc reporting (as requested) following USAID guidelines and the SMD’s Branding and Marking Plan;
• Work with SMD and Home Office staff to utilize web- and media-based platforms to enhance the project’s communication needs, when the project website is up and running.
• Other market development and program design tasks, as assigned.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
2. B.S. degree with at least 5 years of experience required.
3. Previous communications experience on a USAID or donor funded.
4. Public or private sector marketing, branding, communications and relevant experience preferably in developing countries.
5. Demonstrated capacity on communication, report development and outreach activities.
6. Fluency in English and Mandarin. Knowledge of the Tibetan language is a benefit.
7. Exceptional writing skills required.
WORKING CONDITIONS & REQUIRED EQUIPMENT
The incumbent in this position will work in an office environment and will utilize the following equipment:
• Other (specify)
The physical demands and work environment that have been described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This position description is an overview of the functions and requirements for this position. This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list encompassing every duty and requirement of the position; your supervisor may assign other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary.
I have read and fully understand this position description, and I accept it as an essential component of my employment agreement with Creative Associates International, Inc. I understand that this position description cannot be changed without the agreement of my supervisor and the knowledge of Human Resources.
簡歷發到： [email protected]